Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lovely Loot!


Recently, Anna-Maria...AKA The Shopping Sherpa and I decided to do a little swap.  I got mine a few days ago, but haven't had a chance to post about it until now...Wanna see?

Awesome mailing label...

Her wonderful calling card...

Loot still in the box....
Even the tape she used has a great design!
A cute little Asian inspired ceramic cat.

What I thought was fun artwork... turned out to be...













My name and a few Fornasetti style decorative plates...


Some great post cards from the California Design show she went to, some art cards, magnets and books.

A George Nelson styled clock (I've been wanting one of these).

A table, a couple of her hand made poufs, a hand made and extremely soft flokatti rug and a few magnetic picture frames.

Cool little laser cut outs, beads and alarm clock bells (I'll be able to make some super cool lamps with these)

A great Mid-century book with lots of ideas.

Isn't it funny how you get to know someones personal taste just by reading their blog?

I just love it all, I can't wait to use them in a scene.  Thanks, Anna-Maria!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats: Very Cool Swap!
    :)
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I didn't even notice there were books on that side of the postcard when I picked it up!

    Glad you liked the swap. Other issues of MidCentury can be bought from their website: http://midcenturymagazine.com/ (Enter BIWIN2014 for 10% discount)

    ReplyDelete