Friday, July 13, 2012

Christmas in July

Recently, Jazzi of Jazzi Minis coordinated a Christmas in July swap.  There were several miniaturists that participated.  My swap partner was Mary of M's Minis and More.  She is so sweet and sent me these wonderful items.
 I think these candles look so real and the colors are totally my colors.

 She based the colors off of the Atomic Bungalow. I already used the rug in a scene.
Check out these tiny scrap book papers and that scrap book! The patterns are great.  I can't wait to incorporate them into a scene.

Thanks so much Mary and Jazzi!

5 comments:

  1. You are both wonderful swap partners. Mary always sends delightful miniatures. Enjoy these treasures.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great swap! I love those papers she sent you! Too fun. Wonder if they are scanned and sized down.... some of those would look great in the boys' scrapbook. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyssa, I looked up 'scrapbook paper images', right clicked, copied and pasted into a document then resized them to 1 x 1". You can fit alot on one sheet of paper.

      Delete
  3. Hi Cyd, I'm so glad that you liked the little things that I sent. I think that I got the better of the swap, Jaynie and I love what you sent us, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete